----

----
Dieses Projekt wurde mit Unterstützung der Europäischen Kommission finanziert. Die Verantwortung für den Inhalt dieser Veröffentlichung trägt allein der Verfasser; die Kommission haftet nicht für die weitere Verwendung der darin enthaltenen Angaben.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

My grandfather by Sergio Valverde.

INTERVIEW
1.- How old are you?..... Then, when were you born?
I am 81 years old, so I was born in 1933.
2.- Where did you spend your childhood?
I spent my childhood here, in La Unión.
3.- How many brothers and sisters have you got?
In my family we were six people, my brothers, my sister, my parents and me.
4.- What did your parents do? What was their job?
My father was miner and my mother didn´t work, she did the housework.
5.- What did you play in that period?
In that period we played marbles and we also played skipping.
6.- How old were you when you left school?
I was fourteen years old.
7.- How was the school at that time? Did you have books, notebooks, etc?
We only had got a pencil, a rubber and a notebook…
8.- When did you start working? What was your job?
At the age of 15, I helped  my father in the mine and with the goats.
9.-  What can you remember about the Spanish Civil war?
The church was invaded by the communists.
10.- And about the Post-War period?
A lot of hunger…
11.- What did you dream of at those hard times?
To live in peace.
12.- What did you expect from the future?
I remember I wanted those hard times to go by because it could not be worse, so things would improve.
13.- Did you have the opportunity to travel?
Yes, I travelled to Portugal, France and other Spanish cities.
14.- When did you meet your wife?
In 1952.
15.- How long were you engaged?
Six years.
16.- What was your wife´s job?
Working at home, like every woman in that period.
17.- How was the relationships with your neighbours?
Very good, better than now.
18.- What are the bests memories of that time? And the worst? Did you remember a specially moment that you personally lived?
Seventy years. The Civil-War.
19.- What are the differences between young people then and nowadays?
Then young people were much more polite!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen