----

----
Dieses Projekt wurde mit Unterstützung der Europäischen Kommission finanziert. Die Verantwortung für den Inhalt dieser Veröffentlichung trägt allein der Verfasser; die Kommission haftet nicht für die weitere Verwendung der darin enthaltenen Angaben.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

My grandmother by Estefanía Asensio

INTERVIEW
My name is Estefanía and I interviewed my grandmother.

  • How old are you? .... Then, when were you born?
I´m 79 years old. I was born in 1935
  • Where did you spend your childhood?
In Castilla la Mancha
  • How many brothers and sisters have you got?
5 sisters and 3 brothers
  • What did your parents do? What was their job?
My dad was a gravedigger and my mum didn´t work
What did you play in that period?
I skipped the rope in the street
  • How old were you when you left school?
I didn´t go to school
  • How was the school at that time? Did you have books, notebooks, etc.?
I don´t know
  • When did you start working? What was your job?
I worked in a shop
  • What can you remember about the Spanish civil war?
There was a big crisis and the families didn´t have food or a job
  • And about the post-war period?
The crisis finished and people got a job
  • What did you dream of at those hard times?
Travel to another country
  • What did you expect from the future?
That the future was better
  • Did you have the opportunity to travel?
No I didn´t
  • When did you meet your husband/wife?
When I went to La Unión
  • How long were you engaged?
51 years
  • What was your husband/wife´s job?
He worked in the mine
  • How was the relationships in the neighbourhood, with your neighbours?
The relationships were very friendly and funny
  • What are the best memories of that time? And the worst? Do you remember special moment, good or bad, that you personally lived?
The best memory was when I played  in the streets with my sisters and the worst when we didn´t have money to buy food
  • What are the differences between young people then and nowadays?

Young people nowadays don´t work to help his family and they are more selfish

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen