----

----
Dieses Projekt wurde mit Unterstützung der Europäischen Kommission finanziert. Die Verantwortung für den Inhalt dieser Veröffentlichung trägt allein der Verfasser; die Kommission haftet nicht für die weitere Verwendung der darin enthaltenen Angaben.

Montag, 3. Februar 2014

Soleine's Grandfather by Soleine KORB

I'm going to tell you about my grand parents' story during the Second World War.

It was a difficult time for everybody for many years. My grandfather was a young solder during the Second World War. One day, when he came back to Marseille, a bomb was dropped on this city. Lots of houses, buildings were destroyed. Many people and children were trapped under collapsed houses, and my grandfather helped them to escape from the debris. He helped a young woman, and after, they talked for many hours.

This woman became his wife two years following this meeting.

After the war, they had a first child, Karine, a lovely blond girl.

They lived in a small town close to Marseille for ten years, and my grand-mother had a job in a snack-bar in the town. After ten years of life together, they had a second child, Marc.

Many people were depressed because of what they had lived through during the war, and my grandfather became addicted to betting. He spent all his money on that and my grandmother could not accept this. They divorced two years after. My grand-father was in a bar every day smoking, drinking, and he spent his time speaking about the Second War with his friends. During this time, my grand-mother, with Karine and Marc, lived in the same house. But my grandparents were sad, and one day, my grand-father decided to visit my grand-mother. He was another man. He had stopped smoking and drinking.

My grand-mother, still loved him, accepted the change, and agreed to let him come back to the house. Their children were happy and all the family lived happily and together.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen