----

----
Dieses Projekt wurde mit Unterstützung der Europäischen Kommission finanziert. Die Verantwortung für den Inhalt dieser Veröffentlichung trägt allein der Verfasser; die Kommission haftet nicht für die weitere Verwendung der darin enthaltenen Angaben.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

We had to hide in tunnels during the bombings, by Jonathan Muñoz

INTERVIEW

Hello, my name is Jonathan and I am sixteen. I am going to interview my grandmother about the Civil War in Spain.

My grandmother is eighty-two years old, she was born in 1932 in Mazarrón and she lived the Civil War. They were five siblings, two boys and three girls , and my grandmother is older than them. She took care of her brothers and sisters, so she went to school until she was seven. She can´t  read or write.

 Her memories are very sad because her family had to hide in tunnels because of the bombings and after  the war they had to find food but that time was very bad and they were hungry. When my grandmother was eleven, they went to La Unión because her father found a job in the mine. There, my grandmother met my grandfather when she was sixteen and six years after they got married. My grandfather was a truck driver and when my grandmother was forty  she was cleaning in my school at that moment.

My grandmother thinks that now young people are not polite or respectful.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen